MHP Glutamine-SR Amino Acid – 1000 g

Top MHP Glutamine-SR Amino Acid - 1000 g Review-imageDesigned for great performance Top MHP Glutamine-SR Amino Acid – 1000 g On sale. Top Brand Top Feature and Top design Amino Acid – 1000 g . with special offer for discount and shipping!
Are you finding Cheap MHP Glutamine-SR Amino Acid – 1000 g Review like this picture ?

Current Price : Special Price!
gotostore.png

Product Features

Glutamine-SR’s micro-feed technology allows for maximum levels of l-glutamine utilization maximizes anabolic/anti-catabolic effects and optimizes muscle growth and recovery. Research on leading brand supplemental l-glutamine powder has shown that the stomach utilizes 70 percent of the amount ingested leaving only 30 percent available for delivery to muscle tissue. The exclusive and patented micro-feed technology used in Glutamine-SR protects the l-glutamine as it is transported through the stomach and increases the amount delivered to muscle tissue. The micro-feed technology also increases bio-availability and utilization of l-glutamine by providing a controlled steady supply for 12 straight hours. Glutamine-SR’s 12 hour sustained release micro-feed technology has raised the standards in glutamine supplementation making Glutamine-SR the most bio-efficient and powerful glutamine supplement in the world.

Related Product

Other Information

Product title : MHP Glutamine-SR Amino Acid – 1000 g
Shipping : Free Shipping (Depends on a minimum total spend)
We recommend for you to buy from the amazon.com because this is good and secure online store. You can be assured that you will receive the exact item. You can check prices and promotions by clicking on the button below.
Buy Buy MHP Glutamine-SR Amino Acid - 1000 g Price